Monday, May 2, 2016

May 2, 2016

Most Memorable Events of the Day:

  • Monday mornings are always tough...  At least I got to wear a cute purple flower dress.
  • I brought the movie home for us to watch at the end of the school day.
  • Mommy found out that I hadn't been such a great friend recently and had upset one of my friends.  She wasn't happy and told me to "fix it."  I said I would do that because I don't want someone to be upset with me and not be my friend.
  • After a quick change and snack of "butter bread" (my request), I went to soccer practice.  I did great!  No meltdowns and Mommy was impressed at how much I'm improving with my basic skills.  I had a great time, even though I wasn't in a group with either Gabriel or Olivia.
  • We went straight to eat dinner at Smiley then to Mommy's school for a quick meeting.  I drew a beautiful picture for Mommy during the meeting.  It had purple and pink hearts.
  • We dropped Mommy's car off at the shop to get ready for the trip then we all rode in Daddy's car back home.  It was cool.  We all sang along to the songs on the radio which was really fun!



 
 
 
 





No comments:

Post a Comment