Monday, May 16, 2016

May 16, 2016

Most Memorable Events of the Day:

Woke the house up this morning so we could start the day. 

Grandma, Sherry, and I went to American Girl store in Dallas.  It was amazing!!!  I had to see everything!  I loved Lea and Kitchen, but my very favorite doll was the one I thought looked most like me.  She didn't have a name, so I named her "Amber."  Mommy bought the doll, Grandma bought clothes, a puppy, and accessories. Sherry bought me a short that matched my doll's shirt.   I was the happiest girl in the world.

We stopped to visit Sherry's friend and her super cute dog, Chloe.  I also got to play with her set of Calico cat toys. 

Back at Sherry's house, we spent the rest of the evening relaxing.  I got to play in the sprinkler for a bit. My new doll and I performed a dance for everyone and we got quite an applause.  I was very proud of myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment