Monday, May 23, 2016

May 23, 2016

Most Memorable Events of the Day:

Got to sleep in which was very strange for a Monday morning.  When I woke up I found out that Mommy wasn't feeling well and was still in bed.  I cuddled with her a few minutes to make her feel better.

She finally got up and showered and got ready for work.  I got scared while she was showering and ended up in the bathroom with her.

I struggled to get ready this morning, wanting to do anything but get ready though I was excited to get my American Girl doll and puppy ready to take for show and tell.

When Mommy dropped me off at school, I had a meltdown and kept hiding behind Mommy.  I wanted a little more time with Mommy, but finally went into the classroom.  Ms. Sara sent a picture to Mommy of me playing "pretty, pretty princess" with my friends" to show her I was having a better day... this made Mommy have a better day as well.

Daddy picked me up after school and got me ready for soccer, but the rains moved in and we ended up at the new church cleaning the sound room instead of playing soccer.  I was a big helper!

Daddy took me to play with Tori while he went to a meeting (and Mommy had graduation for her school).  Tori and I had a ball playing, especially when we visiting the neighbor's new dog, Ginger.

I missed Mommy at bedtime, but was super tired after so much playing.


No comments:

Post a Comment