Tuesday, May 3, 2016

May 3, 2016

Most Memorable Events of the Day:

  • Another day, another early morning.
  • I rode with Daddy to drop Mommy off at work since her car was in the shop.  Then Daddy took me to get a donut for breakfast on the way to school.
  • I had a great day at school.  When Mommy picked me up, I had to show her the board in our classroom where we said things about our moms.  I told my class that my mom is "awesome!"
  • We went to Hagerstown to get Mommy's car and to do some shopping for a special event coming up at Mommy's school.  I was a big helper and marked her list for her when items were put on the cart.
  • We drove through a really bad rain storm on the way and I really didn't like it very much.  I was glad to be home.
  • While eating my bedtime snack, I turned the television on and it was on the Food Network channel.  There were kids cooking (Chopped Junior) and I was mesmerized.  I didn't want to go to bed and couldn't wait to see who was going to "win."  Mommy thought I was cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment