Wednesday, August 31, 2016

August 31, 2016

Most Memorable Events of the Day:

Picture Day!!!  Wore a cute light denim dress with my white "high heels."  I also wore a cute headband too! 

Had a great day at school... drew in art class, shared my homework, and went outside for recess.  I ended the day on purple! 

After Mommy picked me up and walked back to her school, I went looking for my friends there.  I ended up back with Mommy.  I helped her do a little work but wasn't too cooperative.

Mommy and I ate dinner at Chick-fil-A.  I made friends and played a little until it was time for church.  On the way to church I told Mommy about North Carolina, Florida, and Missa-zippy.  I also told her about "The Legend of the Two Clip Downs" ("two clip downs equals red") and "The Legend of the Tire" ("getting so upset and screaming and yelling and you get hit by the tire").

Had fun playing with Tori and others at church.  On the steps at church, we rolled the balls down the steps and knocked over cups.  It was fun until we had to clean up.

Can't wait for library day tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment