Sunday, March 12, 2017

March 12, 2017

Memories from Today:

Woke up and got ready for church.   Daddy stopped and got me an oatmeal cake and strawberry milk on the way there... I ate th cake but didn't drink the milk because it "tasted funny."

Tori and I argued like sisters but eventually made up after a little reminder from Ms. Janice.

After church I got very upset since I knew that Mommy and Daddy would soon be leaving for their concert.  I was afraid I would get bored with Ms. Kelly, but eventually calmed down and packed my things to go for a sleepover.

I think Mr. Calvin was excited that I had brought the Trolls movie with me.  

It was a fun afternoon even though I missed Mommy and Daddy. 

Sounds like we might miss a few days of school this week due to snow.  I can't wait for some extra cuddled time with Mommy and Daddy at home!

No comments:

Post a Comment