Monday, March 27, 2017

March 27, 2017

Memories from Today:

Brought two stuffed animals downstairs this morning and told Daddy that it was their birthday.

Had a great day at school... made a cell phone and laptop computer.  Mrs. Clark sent Mommy pictures and told her that I said, "hold on I'm texting my parents" when she called my name in class.  In gym class, I was the "mystery jogger" and we practiced dribbling the basketball.

Mommy and I ate at Chick-fil-a, I played in the play area, and instead of going to the park, I decided that Mommy and I would go geocaching instead.  We found three separate caches... some were quite tricky.

I think Mommy is going to let me help her at STEAM night tomorrow at one of the local schools.  She told me I had to behave and be a good helper.   I responded by saying, "cross my heart and hope to fly, stick a cupcake in my eye" (I told Mommy it was from My Little Pony).

No comments:

Post a Comment