Monday, March 6, 2017

March 6, 2017

Memories from Today:
Tired and cranky this morning... Mommy held her breath hoping I wasn't getting sick like her.  At Mommy's school, I got to visit a classroom where students were building towers out of balloons.  It was fun to watch the towers get taller than me!
School was fun!  My favorite part was gym class where we got to play with the parachute!  We also had chicken strips for lunch... yum!
Mommy picked me up in the car and we headed home.  She was so tired and ready to rest to try to get over her sickness.  I was helpful in letting her rest.  I let her watch an episode or two of her shows then entertained myself with a movie while she napped. 
Daddy had auditions for a play, so I ended up in Mommy's bed until he got home.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment