Friday, March 3, 2017

March 3, 2017

Memories from Today:
Fox on Socks (crazy sock) day at school to wrap up Dr. Seuss week.  I even wore my socks on top of my leggings and wore one of them inside out to make it extra crazy!  I also layered the two shirts Mommy had given me to choose from just in case we went ice skating after school (last weekend, we were already in Hagerstown and I wanted to go ice skating but Mommy said we weren't dressed properly which is why Mommy thought I was so interested in being prepared).
Watched Mommy's STEM students create catapults to shoot ping-pong balls at basketball hoops.  It was fun and I loved helping by chasing the pong-pong balls.
At school we had special cupcakes and wrapped up Dr. Seuss week.
Spent the evening with Ms. Kelly while Mommy and Daddy had a date night.  I was so understanding when Mommy told me they were going out... I told her, I've had my time, this is your time.
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment