Thursday, March 16, 2017

March 16, 2017

Memories from Today:
 
Woke up and it was daylight.  I was surprised to find out that we had another snow day and that I felt better than last night.
 
Daddy and I played video games and I cane upstairs every so often to ask Mommy when she was getting out of bed. 
 
I had a slight fever off and on during the day but still didn't want to eat anything.  Mommy now thinks I just have a cold of some sort since I have a phlemy cough, stuffy nose, and sore throat and since my fever wasn't too high.  Since I seemed to be in the mend, she decided not to take me to see Dr. Wear today, afraid I would come into contact with other germs.
 
We cuddled on the couch most of the day, watching the rest of Pete's Dragon from last night as well as the WVU basketball game.  I tried teaching Mommy how to play our new video game, but at one point it was easier just to take the controller from her and do it myself.
 
Daddy replaced at electrical outlet and had to turn the power off for a few minutes.  I told Mommy, "you can turn off the power but you cannot turn off love."  She thought I was very profound, whatever that means.
 
Tomorrow is St. Patrick's Day.  I can't wait to go to school and see if we have a special snack!  Hopefully I'm feeling better!
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment