Thursday, March 23, 2017

March 23, 2017

Memories from Today:

Got ready quicker than normal and was extra proud of myself...Mommy was proud too.

School was great and I continued the theme of checking out animal books from the school library.  Today I picked out and brought home a book about bats.  They are fascinating!  I also brought home my report card.  Mommy was so proud of me!

Daddy picked me up from school and we were playing video games together by the time a Mommy got home from her training.   She surprised be by bringing home a few clothing items that she had bought me including several cute shirts and a pair of kitty leggings.

I spent some time with Ms. Kelly and Ms. Emily while Mommy and Daddy went to the YoungLife banquet and then watched the WVU sweet sixteen game.   I watched a bit of it at Ms. Kelly's but was only interested for a not.

I was home just in time for medicine and bed.   I am so thankful tomorrow is Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment