Tuesday, March 28, 2017

March 28, 2017

Memories from Today:

We to work with Daddy this morning since Mommy had a meeting out of the building.  Luckily he was at Mommy's school today which made it easier for him to take me to school.

At school, I got a new stuffed animal and had nearly finished my homework by the time that Mommy picked me up from school.

Went to an early dinner with Mommy and Ms. Pam.  I had to show Mommy how to get something on her phone to work after she couldn't figure it out.  I was so proud of myself that I did a "smarty dance."  I entertained myself with Snapchat as we waited for our food

Helped Mommy at the STEAM night at Marlowe.   I wad both helpful and had fun participating also.  I even won a couple of prizes!  It was a great night!

No comments:

Post a Comment