Wednesday, March 22, 2017

March 22, 2017

Memories from Today:

Great day at school today.  Several of Mommy's co-workers gave me money for my coins for cancer which made me very happy and I got to bring home my completed alphabet book to share with Mommy and Daddy.  They were very proud of my work and loved seeing my drawings.

Daddy picked me up after school and we came home and played Mario for a bit while Mommy worked a little longer at her school.  I even helped him beat some of the harder levels!

Went to church with a spaghetti face thanks to Dad's cooking.   Tori and I made a few crafts.  I decided to make my own version of a stoplight... when I showed Mommy, I told her, "red is stop, green is go, and yellow is you choose."  We got a little wild playing with two boys that showed up to the second church meeting,  but had a lot of fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment