Monday, March 20, 2017

March 20, 2017

Memories from Today:

Woke up feeling great!!!  My outfit was a hot mess and Mommy made me change even though Daddy said it was fine.

School was fun.  I earned four tickets today for doing my work, being good,  and bringing change for the Relay for Life.   We even learned a new song in gym class and made a fuzzy animal for the first day of spring!

After dinner with Mommy and Daddy, Mommy andI stopped at Dairy Queen to get free ice cream cones to celebrate the first day of spring... yum!!!  I entertained those around us, when the car in the drive thru line.  I had the entire family in the car cracking up.

At home, Mommy andI did crafts together... we tried out soma new glow in the dark paint, but it didn't glow as much as we had hoped.   We may add another coat tomorrow.

Mommy and Daddy were talking about the Mountaineers and how I will be spending a few hours on Thursday with Ms. Kelly while she and Daddy go to the YoungLife banquet and then watch the WVU game.  I was a little upset that I wouldn't be able to watch the game, so I said "Hopefully Ms. Kelly will turn on the football game."  Mommy and Daddy snickered a little though I'm not sure why. 

No comments:

Post a Comment