Wednesday, March 15, 2017

March 15, 2017

Memories from Today:

Woke up this morning extra whiny and complaining of a sore throat.  After getting dressed, I felt much better and was ready for school.  Thank goodness for a 2 hour delay!

Mommy was very busy at her school this morning and I was so afraid she wouldn't be back in her office in time to take me to school, bit she got back just in time.

Had fun at school and even got my school pictures.  I couldn't wait to show Mommy!

Daddy picked me up from school and I wasn't feeling so great.  We played a game and rested on the couch playing a video game while waiting for Mommy to get home.  

I didn't really want to eat or drink.  Mommy tried taking me to Med Express but there was over an hour wait and the pharmacy would be closing about the time we would leave which would mean no meds tonight.  She decided to call my doctors office tomorrow morning if I'm still not feeling the best.

The best news about being sick is that I get to sleep with Mommy (sorry Daddy!)

No comments:

Post a Comment