Saturday, March 18, 2017

March 18, 2017

Memories from Today:

Woke up extra whiney this morning.   Daddy gave me ibuprofen and sent me back to bed.  I slept until 9:30ish. 

I felt a little better when I woke back up but still didn't eat and laid around. 

I rested while watching the Mountaineers play basketball.  At one point Mommy reached over andI was burning up... my fever was 103.6!!!  Mommy and Daddy seemed super worried.   After some more meds, it came down enough that I felt like waving my pom-pom at the end of the WVU win. 

After the game, Mommy took me straight to urgent care.  By the time we got there my temperature was normal and I was feeling a bit better.  They diagnosed me with strep and said my ears also looked bad.  I wad just happy that I would get the good pink bubble gum meds. 

Mommy and I came home and watched a movie and cuddled on the couch.  My fever jumped up again as the ibuprofen wore off but quickly came back down.   Mommy was just happy that I was eating a bit and it helped that I drank nearly a whole slurpee with a gummy worm straw.  Yum!  Mommy said whatever it takes to get me to stay hydrated!

We video called Grandma and Grandpa then got ready for bed.  I will have to miss church tomorrow and rest to get better.  

No comments:

Post a Comment