Friday, March 31, 2017

March 31, 2017

Memories from Today:

Had a rough night, at least Mommy helped me get through it. 

Had to stay home from school since I was so sick.  Strep causing nausea isn't much fun and leads to a super sick and weak little girl.  Threw up my new antibiotic and couldn't eat a bite of anything until dinner time.  At least it forced me to get some rest on the couch and forced Mommy to do extra laundry... sheets, blankets, couch slipcover, clothes.

At dinner time I tried a bite of a cracker and a bit of Ale-8 (the closest we had to ginger ale).  I ended up being able to eat some pasta and was able to take most of my night antibiotic.  I also was sitting up, wanting to cuddle, and playing on Mommy's phone which was a huge improvement from this morning.

We are hoping for a quick recovery and return to normal.  At least I have "nurse cats" to help me feel better.

No comments:

Post a Comment