Wednesday, March 29, 2017

March 29, 2017

Memories from Today:

Woke up so super tired and whiney.  Mommy said the STEAM night was so tiring for me.  She let me fall back asleep this morning and then took me straight to school.

I ended the school day with six tickets.  I've never had so many tickets in one day... I couldn't even remember how I earned them all.

Daddy took me to the dog park to play since the weather was gorgeous!

I played with Tori and the other kids at church then got to join the ladies in making crafts.   I made a bookmark that said "I Love God." 

Back at home, I dressed up with my "mask" and "sword."  Mommy thought I was super cute!

Mommy read me some lines to a play that she and Daddy are working on... it seemed super weird but also funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment