Saturday, March 25, 2017

March 25, 2017

Memories from Today:

Spent the morning at home, eating breakfast and playing video games... Daddy loves when I help him since I'm very good.  When Mommy woke up, I put on her glasses and said in a silly voice, "Look!  I'm Dr. Carrie Marcum!"  She couldn't help but laugh!

Mommy took me to a birthday party of one of my classmates.  It was a Moana theme.   We ate, played, and watched the movie in beanbags and on pillows in the floor.  It was fun!

After the party, Mommy took me to Chuck-e-Cheese.  I was so happy!  We ate pizza and played games, but I was just as happy to climb and play on the slide.  I still have lots of "tokens" to play again some other day.

Back at home, I watched The Nightmare Before Christmas and had a few "scout cookies" as a treat.

No comments:

Post a Comment