Friday, March 17, 2017

March 17, 2017

Memories from Today:

Woke up so sleepy but got dressed in my Lucky Charms shirt for St. Patrick's Day.  I was quiet and a bit whiney on the way to school and even at Mommy's school.  Just when Mommy thought she would have to head back home with me, I got some energy and wanted to go to school.  Mommy thinks I was afraid I'd missing something cool since it was a special day.

When Mommy picked me up from school, I had a leprechaun face in my backpack along with a pot of gold.  I also told Mommy that we had cupcakes!!! 

I looked a thousand times better this afternoon than this morning, but the energy passed quickly and I slept in the car for nearly 45 minutes.

I felt much better with another dose of medicine and a bit of Panera soup in my belly.  I spent over an hour playing Mario with Daddy before getting ready for bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment