Tuesday, March 7, 2017

March 7, 2017

Memories from Today:
Mommy let me sleep in a little bit and I woke up coughing.  She gave me a breathing treatment and we rested a bit longer.  I was feeling better after the treatment, so Mommy took me to school, but within two hours she had to come and pick me up due to extra coughing.
We stopped at Redbox on the way home and picked up two movies, Kubo and Barbie Video Game Hero.  They were very good.  It was nice to relax at home and keep the breathing machine busy.
By afternoon I felt well enough to help Mommy make a doodlebot.  It was cool!  We also ate dinner and played the card game War with a new deck of Monsters and Aliens cards.   I beat Mommy, even though I tried to help her by sliding her aces when she ran out.
My coughing worsened again tonight as it always does close to bedtime.  I told Mommy that I'm not sure I'll be able to go to school, but I guess we will wait and see.  I hope we at least are able to get some sleep tonight.
 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment