Thursday, March 9, 2017

March 9, 2017

Memories from Today:
Woke up feeling much better though still tired!  I told Mommy it was my "Monday" since I missed school the past day and a half.
Library day was great... I even checked out a new book about baby elephants. I cant wait to read it.
Daddy picked me up from school and I got to play outside a bit... even got to play with my neighbor friend for a little bit while Daddy worked in the yard.
Mommy took me to BINGO for Books at my school.  The first game, I didn't get any of the first 13 number that were called and the the second game I didn't get the first 12.  Mommy was laughing and said something about probability but I don't know what she was talking about.  I finally did win a game and picked out the biggest book there.  It was all about nature.  Mommy said, "that's my girl!"  It was fun sitting with a friend from my class, playing BINGO, and eating snacks (even sour a ringpop that turned my mouth and teeth a black color).
Coughed a bit more at bedtime... Mommy though I was done with this...  at least tomorrow is Friday!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment