Monday, March 13, 2017

March 13, 2017

Memories from Today:

Woke up at Ms. Kelly's house and got ready for school.  Daddy picked me up and he stopped and got me a blueberry muffin at Sheetz. 

After school, Daddy picked me up and we came home and I supervised Daddy while he worked on the oil furnace.  I was a big helper. 

Daddy and I played a new Wii game called Skylanders Race.  I got frustrated when I didn't do as well as I thought I should, but did have fun.

After Mommy got home from work, we had dinner, relaxed a bit, and cuddled on the couch until bedtime.  

I loved looking out the window waiting for and eventually watching the snow fall outside.  School was already cancelled for tomorrow before I fell asleep.  I look forward to sleeping in and enjoying family time at home tomorrow.  I'm very optimistic that I will get to go sledding tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment