Tuesday, March 14, 2017

March 14, 2017

Memories from Today:
Snow day!!!  So excited once I woke up and looked out the window that it was hard to go back to sleep.  I did let Mommy and Daddy both sleep a bit longer and entertained myself.
I played a bit in the snow while Daddy shoveled and then helped him get brunch ready for when Mommy got up.  I ate 4 boiled eggs!!!  I even ate some of the yellow part! 
We spent some of the day resting and playing video games, watching tv, and did a little reorganizing at the house.  I tried to help as much as I could although I wanted to go back outside so bad!
Finally, Mommy and Daddy and I went sledding.  We had so much fun and I went super fast on the sled.  I also three snowballs at Mommy and Daddy and tried making a snow angel, but the snow was a little too packed.
Mommy made me hot cocoa with whipped cream when we got home... yum!
We watched one of our favorite movies, Hotel Transylvania 2 together. 
After dinner, I had a yummy pudding dessert with more whipped cream!  What a great day!
 











 

No comments:

Post a Comment