Thursday, June 1, 2017

June 1, 2017

Memories from Today:

Great morning!  Was up early and got dressed and ready quickly.  I was excited that I got to go see Mrs. Clark a little earlier.  I was very helpful, so helpful that Mrs. Clark bagged me up to try to keep me for the summer and then to get back out to help with the new kindergartners in the fall.

My class surprised Mommy by showing up at her school.  We tired the newly planted garden and talked about what vegetables had been planted.  We even visited Mommy's office so my friends.could see where she works.  A friend kept touching a tennis ball on her desk... I corrected the student.

At school we made play-doh that smelled yummy since we used kool-aid to give it color and smell. 

After school, I played with the neighbor boy.  Mommy, Daddy, and I watched the movie Atlantis while we ate dinner. 

Tonight at bedtime, Mommy told me that it was my last school night as a kindergartner.  It is sad and exciting at the same time.  Tomorrow should be very fun and exciting!

No comments:

Post a Comment