Saturday, June 17, 2017

June 17, 2017

Memories from Today:

Woke up and went downstairs for hotel breakfast.  Ate frosted flakes, a little boiled egg, and had some apple juice. 

Went back to the hotel room, packed our things, and headed back toward Grandma's house.  Mommy rode in the back seat with me the entire trip.  We made beaded bracelets, played road sign BINGO, played "I'm going to Grandma's house," and even played a couple of games on the tablet.  We stopped a few times to stretch our legs, even getting to play at the McDonalds Play Place to get a little energy out.  Mommy and I had our own STEM challenges, designed by me. We used pipe cleaners to hang objects,  even heavy objects.  It was fun!  I think I may have even impressed Mommy a little. 

I was very excited to get home to Grandma and Grandpa's house and to get out of the car. 

Heading home on Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment