Thursday, June 22, 2017

June 22, 2017

Memories from Today:

Slept in this morning!  I did wake up close to 8:30 then went back to sleep until nearly 10:00!  Mommy was thrilled!

We picked up my friend Tori amd went running around for the day!  Our first stop, after Dunkin Donuts, was Hagerstown City Park.  We played on the playgrounds and then fed the ever increasing number of ducks and geese and even a few swans.  Mommy said it was almost like a zombie apocalypse since they kept slowly following us.   Our next stop was sheetz for drinks, then pizza hut for pizza that we ate at another local park.  We spent some time ay Monkey Joes then went to Nutters to pick up some ice cream to take to the Potomac River.  Tori and I had a great time looking for shells and watching the river!  We even got a little wet during our search!

After dropping Tori off to her Dad, Mommy and I headed home.  While she worked a little in thr house, I played in thr backyard with my neighbor friend.  We played on the playset and had snacks and watched Moana in my tent in the backyard.

What a super fun and busy day!

No comments:

Post a Comment