Monday, June 5, 2017

June 5, 2017

Alyson's Exciting Day

·I had a rough night. I woke mommy and daddy up around four because I had a bad dream. Daddy gave me his spot in bed. After mommy went to work, I let daddy sleep until eight. He didn't have work today.

·Daddy and I ate breakfast and then took the dogs for a walk. It was a short walk since it began to sprinkle. Then we ran some errands. We returned a movie to RedBox, sold cans at the recycling center, and took presents to mommy's school to deliver to Mrs. Clark and Ms. Faircloth. Mrs. Clark came over from the primary school to pick them up.

·I played a little outside and watched some television when we got home. Then daddy made lasagna for dinner and cut up water melon for dessert. I love water melon.

·We relaxed this evening and also tried to catch some fireflies. There didn't seem to be many out this evening. I cuddled a little with mommy before bedtime.

No comments:

Post a Comment