Friday, June 16, 2017

June 16, 2017

Memories from Today:

Woke up and went to eat breakfast again with Grandma, Mommy, Sherry, and Uncle Bill. 

Went to a thrift shop and found two new friends... a Webkins seal and a tiny beanie chameleon. 

Drove to Gurnee Mills where we walked around the mall.  We walkes through the Bass Pro Shop and I freaked out!  I'm really struggling with dead animals right now,  so Grandma gave me a piggy back ride quickly out of the store. We stopped in the Lego store, Rainforest Cafe shop, and Disney store.  I even got a puffin Lego set to make once we got home.  Mommy, Grandma, and I played black light mini golf and then I got to play several claw games, but never won anything.

Played with my new friend that lives next to Uncle Bill, catching fireflies and riding scooters.

Mommy and I spent a little time in the swimming pool at the hotel.  I was much more brave tonight, compared to last night.  Mommy says if I listen to Daddy and let him teach me, that I will be a swimmer by the end of summer.

Tomorrow we head back toward West Virginia!



No comments:

Post a Comment