Wednesday, June 21, 2017

June 21, 2017

Memories from Today:

Woke up early this morning and was extra cranky. I guess I didn't get enough sleep. Spent most of the day with Miss Kelly, Miss Sierra, Miss Amber, and Miss Emily while mommy went to work for a little bit. 

After Mommy picked me up, we went to Chick-fil-A for dinner and I got to play. After some play time and a milkshake, we went to church and I got to play with my good friend, Tori.  We even got to play BINGO with the ladies and I even won a few prizes, including a baby doll that Tori and I pushed around the parking lot. We even made a list of the baby's first words.

When we got home Mommy and I did a little housework and I had a bedtime snack of watermelon. I gave all the pets treats and then Mommy and I headed to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment