Sunday, June 11, 2017

June 11, 2017

Memories from Today:

I woke up and laid in bed while Grandma finished her shower. I was soooo hungry so I had a bowl of cereal and some chocolate milk. When it was almost time for me to get ready I realized I was still hungry. I wanted mini waffles and syrup. 

After I got dressed in my superhero dress and pretty pink bow it was time for us to go to church. Grandma and I saw a lot of squirrels while walking from the car to the church. I had to show her some since she didn't see them as good as I did. 

I had a good time at church because I had my friend Jeremiah there with me. I drew some beautiful pictures during children's church. The picture with the two people in it is God and me. 

After church, Grandma and I had lunch with Jeremiah, his Mommy, Alice, and her family. The spaghetti was yummy. 
Got home, got our comfy clothes on and relaxed a little. 

In the afternoon I got to play in the sprinkler. That felt so good and was so much fun. I got upset that grandma's neighbor couldn't come over. 

After supper, Gandma and I played Monopoly Junior two times, we each won one. Then we both had ice cream. 

I'm looking forward to seeing Daddy tomorrow. I've missed him. 

No comments:

Post a Comment