Friday, June 2, 2017

June 2, 2017

Memories from Today:

Woke up super excited about the last day of school. I got dressed quickly but then struggled to find what I really had to take for show and tell for the last day, my bird and its cage. Daddy finally found it but it's battery wasn't quite working as well as I had hoped.

I once again helped Mrs. Clark this morning. She even had me pose for a few special pictures since today was my last day. Even though today was a shortened day he still had show and tell, computer class, and special snacks from Mrs. Clark. She even packed extra snacks for me to bring home as a special treat.

After school Mrs. Clark walked me to Mommy's school where they were doing a special party for Mr. Arvon. I was such a big girl enjoying the food and listening to everyone talk. I even got to see duck lady!

I spent most of the evening with Miss Kelly and her family while mommy and daddy had a special dinner to celebrate the graduation of one of her students. I was a little upset to not to get to spend the evening with Mommy and Daddy but I know during the summer will spend lots of time together.

No comments:

Post a Comment