Monday, June 26, 2017

June 26, 2017

Memories from Today:

Woke up and ate breakfast.  I watched tv and played with Apple. I was Mommy wasn't home.  I don't know why she is working in the summer!

When Mommy got home, she rested a bit then we played outside.    After Daddy left for his meeting, I rode my scooter and Mommy and I tossed the hula hoop back and forth.  After playing "dollhouse" upstairs with Mommy and my stuffed animals (feeding them,  playing with them,  and putting them to bed), we fixed sandwiches for dinner amd took them to the park for a picnic and play time. At the park I made friends and enjoyed playing in the creek.  All of us were having fun on the merry go round and Mommy had us play by rolling the balls back and forth while we spin in a circle.  She said it was"science" and I quickly figured out how to roll it to get it to my friend.  They had much more trouble.

No comments:

Post a Comment