Tuesday, June 27, 2017

June 27, 2017

Memories from Today:

Woke up ready to go caving!  Daddy had agreed to meet a scouting family and take them caving, so he brought Mommy and I along. 

I was very excited, adventurous, and brave for most of the cave trip,  only having meltdowns when I had to put my hands in water I couldn't see through and when there were spiders at the exit where we had to climb out.  

Mommy and I walked with the group to the second cave but only went in the main entrance because the rest required good swimming.   Mommy and I played in the creek at the cave entrance then watched butterflies in the field while waiting for the others to finish.

Since we were already close to Spruce Knob, we went sheaf and stored to see the lake and to eat a sandwich there.  I even had fish trying to nibble on my fingers at the edge of the lake.  We then went to the top of Spruce Knob.  I love the views and posing for pics.  I even took a great daisy picture all by myself!

Wee stopped by Seneca Rocks as we headed back home.   After lunch in Petersburg, it was straight home.  We had a busy and fun day!

No comments:

Post a Comment