Saturday, June 10, 2017

June 10, 2017

Memories from Today:

Daddy delivered me to Grandma and Grandpa's house this morning. When I got there I was starved so Grandma had to feed me right away. 

Grandma and I got ready and went to a wedding. While on the way I had grandma call Mommy from the car. I love to do that. 

After the wedding, we came home and changed our clothes. 

While grandma worked her puzzle I found several ways to keep my self entertained. 

Grandma started fixing stuff for supper and I kept asking for piece to eat. Grandma called me a "food bum." I thought that was funny. 

After dinner and clean up Grandma and I played Monopoly Junior. She's not sure if we are playing it right but it is a lot of fun, especially since I won!

After bed time snack, medicine, and teeth brushing it was time for bed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment