Wednesday, June 14, 2017

June 14, 2017

Memories from Today:

Woke up and laid in bed until Grandma got out of the shower.  Got out of bed and had breakfast... one bowl of fruit loops,  waffles,  and another bowl of fruit loops.  

I packed my things,  toys and animals,  then hit the road with Grandma to pick up Mommy. 

We spent LOTS of time in the car.  Most of the trip, Mommy rode beside be in the back of the car.  We played games, did a couple of activities from the books Mommy had brought for me.

I wasn't so excited about the weather we were driving through but loved seeing the beautiful sunset and Chicago skyline at night.

We were all so happy to make it to the hotel.  I wanted to go swimming,  but Mommy said we would have to wait.   I was so full of energy that it took a while to settle down for bed.  

I can't wait to see some of my family tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment