Monday, June 12, 2017

June 12, 2017

Memories from Today:

Grandma got up before me and fixed my breakfast. I ate two bowls of cereal. I kept watching for the neighbor girls so we could play. Finally they came out and the three of us played on the sprinkler. We played in the sprinkler for about an hour and a half. It was so much fun. While we were playing Dad came here. 

We had lunch and then daddy took me to the park to play. Once we got back home daddy and I played Monopoly Junior. After that daddy left to go help Tommy and then he's going home tomorrow. I really miss him and mommy. 

After daddy left, grandma and I went shopping. I tried on bathing suits and after the fashion show I finally decided on one. Grandma also got me sunglasses and goggles. 

After we got home grandma took me to meet her new neighbors. And then she fixed dinner. After a big dinner I asked for a snack of ice cream. I then had cheese. I can't get filled up. 

Grandpa, grandma, and I watched the kids cooking show. I love to watch the kids cook. 

We spent the rest of the evening relaxing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment