Sunday, June 25, 2017

June 25, 2017

Memories from Today:

Woke up early and immediately wanted to find my kitty, Apple.  I was disappointed that she slept in Mommy and Daddy's room.  I want Apple to be able to sleep with me.

After some morning play time with Apple, it was time for church.  We ate lunch with Major Tom after church.

Mommy took me to Michael's to make slime.  It was fun but I had a meltdown when my rainbow of paint colors didn't look like I thought it should.  Mommy took a picture of my meltdown face, but I deleted it before she could use it against me.

I played outside with my neighbor friend.   We sang,  making up our own songs,  and danced.  I told Mommy that we were a band and made tickets to the show and signs to show people how to get in the yard to watch the performance.   Mommy was the only one that watched but I think she enjoyed it.

Mommy and I tried making glow in the dark slime but it didn't work exactly like it was supposed to.  I guess we can try again tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment