Friday, June 9, 2017

June 9, 2017

Memories from Today:

Woke up downstairs in my "fort" and was a little spooked.  I finished the night in my own bed. 

Walked the dogs with Daddy then came to Mommy's school for a little while so Daddy could go to his meeting.   I colored and visited with Ms. Sherri while Mommy got some work done.

Came home and ate lunch then Mommy packed my clothes. 

Daddy and I had a long trip and had to stop more often than planned due to his tire.  At least we had extra time to count the deer while he drove.  We finally made it to Dave's just in time to see the moon rising in the sky.   I told Daddy that the moon photobombed me.  We also got to see a field of fireflies looking off Dave's deck.  Now Iknow what Daddy meant when he said we might have a "lightshow."

No comments:

Post a Comment