Tuesday, June 20, 2017

June 20, 2017

Memories from Today:

Slept in and even went back to bed until Daddy was ready to get up.

I ate two pop tarts and watermelon for breakfast. Yum!

Had a restful morning at home,  watching a little television and cuddling with my pets.

Are lunch with Mommy and Daddy then Mommy and I went hiking at Yankour Nature Preserve.  Mommy said today was the perfect day to enjoy the outdoors since it was West Virginia Day.  We love celebrating our beautiful state!  During the hike we saw birds, butterflies, and lots of daddy long legs.   We even heard a woodpecker!

After our hike, we drive to Nutter's and enjoyed drone delicious ice cream... I had strawberry cheesecake and Mommy had chocolate.   We then walked around downtown Sharpsburg hitting a few Poke-stops.

It was a great day!  I even got a couple of great pictures of me with my pets!

No comments:

Post a Comment