Sunday, June 4, 2017

June 4, 2017

Memories from Today:

Woke up early and got dressed for church so I could go with Daddy. Church was fun when I missed and Tori.

After lunch,  we did some grocery shopping and then came home and relaxed a few minutes.

Mommy took me to Orr's where we were supposed to pick strawberries,  but we got there juat as they were closing... somehow when though it was church day,  Mommy had forgotten it was Sunday and they close earlier.   I guess we will try again tomorrow.   Instead of heading straight home,  Mommy took me to Poor House Farm where we walked around the pond, watched the animals, and played on the playground.   We even saw Mr. Pat and Tiana from church.   They were fishing.

We spent the rest of the evening at home.   I told Mommy and Daddy that I'm a little sad to not be going to school tomorrow.   It will be an adjustment.

No comments:

Post a Comment