Friday, June 23, 2017

June 23, 2017

Memories from Today:

Woke up early this morning and went to work with Mommy. I was tired but cooperative, and was super happy when Maggie showed up with her Mommy. Maggie and I played and played and were super sad when it was time for her to go home. Hopefully we will get to have a play date soon.

When Mommy and I got home Daddy was already there. I was happy to see him but sad that "girl time" was over. Daddy took us girls to lunch and then when we got home I played outside. I was disappointed that my neighbor friends were not home but still had fun on my own. 

Daddy spent some time teaching me a little bit of piano this evening. I was super proud of myself for playing as well as what I was so soon. Mommy and daddy were also proud.

I spent the evening with Daddy while Mommy went out with her friends. We even got to do a little shopping. I'm looking forward to sleeping in tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment