Saturday, June 24, 2017

June 24, 2017

Memories from Today:

Woke up and ate breakfast and finished watching the movie,  The Waterhorse.  Mommy decided to take me to the local humane society to see if Apple, the black cat were been looking at on the Facebook, was still available.  She was still there and we played with her. I immediately loved her and wanted her.  When Mommy went to pay to take her home, the lady working there said the person who brought her in had paid the adoption... what a nice surprise for us. We only had to pay a small amount for medicine for her.  I decided I liked the name Apple Jack Lucky Marcum.

We spent the afternoon and evening getting her used to the house and slowly introducing her to the other pets.   Cameron is the one really struggling... he blames Daddy and keeps hissing at him.   I guess it will take some time.  She was very social with ask of us and quickly got comfortable,  cuddling with us on the couch.   While she was playing with me, I would say, "Apple... Apple... Android."  Mommy thought it was hilarious!

No comments:

Post a Comment