Thursday, April 12, 2018

April 12, 2018

Memories from Today:

Was a little slow finishing getting ready for school this morning. Mommy had to speed me up a little.

School was great! It was warm enough to wear a skirt and we even got to have two outside recess times! 

After school, Mommy and I got a snack and headed to Hagerstown to the city park. The weather was perfect for walking and playing!  Daddy meet us there.  We fed the ducks, geese, swans, and even the squirrels cracked corn. We even made some new feathered friends who liked eating out of our hands. It was so much fun!

Daddy had play practice, so Mommy and I did a bit of shopping, ate dinner at Noodles & Company (I had Daddy's favorite, Penne Rosa), and then went to the McDonald's with the inside play area for a milkshake dessert and some extra play time. 

It was a perfect evening to celebrate another wonderful report card.  Mommy and Daddy are so proud of me! 

I also brought home some very creative assignments/art from school... Mommy felt the need to share them on here.

No comments:

Post a Comment