Friday, April 20, 2018

April 20, 2018

Alyson's Exciting Day

·Very tired this morning. I had breakfast with Mrs. Clark and we discussed painting rocks. Mrs. Clark asked me where she could get rocks to paint. I pulled one out of my pocket for her to have. Also, we found some cool Harry Potter designs to paint on the rocks.

·Daddy picked me up after school and we went shopping for dinner. We bought some ravioli and garlic bread. When we got home, we celebrated Apple's (Tini) birthday with a left over muffin from Panera and a candle from Mrs. Clark. Mrs. Clark also sent some yarn as a present.

·We watched the first Harry Potter movie while we ate. I noticed some differences, but I still liked it. Afterwards, daddy and I replayed a little of Lego Harry Potter since I understand the story now.

No comments:

Post a Comment