Friday, April 27, 2018

April 27, 2018

Alyson's Exciting Day

·I coughed a lot last night so I was extra tired this morning. I didn't get up until almost 9:00. Daddy and I ate breakfast and played some Lego Pirates of the Caribbean. Then, we drove up to Hagerstown.

·In Hagerstown, daddy had an eye appointment. I did very well waiting on him to do all of his tests. I worked my way through a Highlights magazine and then helped daddy pick out glasses. Afterwards, we went to the McDonalds with the good play area. I found a few friends to play with. We played hide and go seek with our Happy Meal toys.

·At home, I read my Narwhal book and then daddy and I planted my plants outside in the garden. Then, I played on my swing while daddy cut the grass.

·We finished the evening by watching a few episodes of Bendi's Boot Camp, playing more Lego Pirates, and finishing a chapter of Harry Potter. I was so tired and ready for bed after all of that.

No comments:

Post a Comment