Saturday, April 7, 2018

April 7, 2018

Memories from Today:

Slept in until after 9 this morning then had breakfast. Mommy woke up just before I was going to wake her up.

Daddy and I started a secret project in the backyard to surprise Mommy. We worked together while she went to her school to do a little of her work. When she got home, she was surprised to see that we had built a small raised bed to plant our little garden. All we need now is some warmer weather so we can move our small plants outside.

We spent the rest of the evening relaxing, watching TV, and playing a family game of Old Maid. I got to look through some of the pictures that I took yesterday and DC. There are a couple of good ones.  We ended the night by reading another chapter of Harry Potter.

Tomorrow will be a big day. After church and lunch will be the rock hunt. I can't wait! I also need to start working on my project for school, making a collage of pictures from yesterday's trip to share with my class. I can't wait to tell them about everything I saw and did.

No comments:

Post a Comment