Saturday, April 21, 2018

April 21, 2018

Memories from Today:

I was nice and let Mommy sleep in this morning. Daddy wrnt yup Hagerstown to do some work, so I managed to entertain myself for a little while.  While we got dressed and ready to leave the house, we caught Tini hanging out in my bed with my stuffies.

Mommy and I spent the early afternoon eating at Chick-fil-a (playing too), visiting Petsmart (and seeing all the adoptable animals (I wanted to bring home at least two or three of them), making tie-dye shirts at Michael's,  and eating Sweet Frog!  It was great!  We even stopped by Boltz to visit my friend Annie amd to pick up some treats for our outside animal friends.

By the time we got home,  Daddy was back home too!  I rode my bike and then played in the backyard.

Mommy cooked dinner and then Daddy took me to the park where I left several rocks to be found.

I ended the night playing video games with Daddy and staying up longer than usual.

It was a wonderful Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment