Wednesday, April 25, 2018

April 25, 2018

Memories from Today:

Woke up coughing much more this morning.  Used my inhaler before going to school and Mommy even took it with her to school just in case I needed it during the day.

Helped Mrs. Clark this morning.  She sent a picture and message to Mommy so she would know how I was helping her:  "Helping empty water bottles to make bird feeders🤗🤗🤗."

We had white sauce and pasta for dinner... my favorite!  After relaxing a bit,  we were off to church.  The girls and I had fun,  but there was drama.  We still managed to end the night liking each other which Mommy considers a win.

Mommy and Daddy helped me finish making my recycle robot and packed it up to take to school tomorrow.  Mommy forgot to take a picture before she packed it in the bag.  Hopefully it survives to come home so she can get a good picture.  Mommy loved my idea to put a red paper heart inside since the body is clear. She loves my creativity!

No comments:

Post a Comment