Monday, April 16, 2018

April.16, 2018

Memories from Today:

Was so tired this morning that I feel back asleep while getting dressed.  Then,  I sat silently in the backseat of the car on the way to school instead of being my normal chatty self.  I must have been tired!

School was great.  I got to help Mrs. Clark this morning.  She texted Mommy a picture and a message that said, "Helping carry a BIG ladder after hanging letters with me this morning.  She is such a HUGE help.  She handed me the letters while I was up on the ladder.  Cut my time in half." 

Later at school,  I found out that Mommy will be allowed to be a chaperone for our field trip in May.  I was so excited! 

After school, Mommy only worked a few more minutes before we headed to Wal-Mart and then home to cook dinner.

Mommy and I spent the evening relaxing after Daddy left for play practice. We ended the night woth a few games of Uno and Chapter 14 of Harry Potter, all about Norbert the dragon. I giggled so much at Hagrid calling himself the dragon's "Mummy."

I fell asleep in Mommy's bed so Mommy okey me stay for the night. I promised her that I wouldn't kick her since I would be wearing my mermaid tail blanket.

No comments:

Post a Comment